Friday, July 22, 2011

July 13th

July 13, 2011....Dottie turned seven months old!!!  I heard her crying about 6am...as I walked into her bedroom, to my amazement she was sitting up!  She had sat up all on her own...not sure how she did it.  Dottie is growing so fast!   The next thing I know, I hear Melonee saying Mama..Mama.  I now realize that we are up and ready for breakfast.  However this was going to be Daddy's day to get the girls ready.  I have had to work the past couple of days so Daddy has helped out tremendously.  Lovey had kept the girls Monday night and Tuesday along with Alice's help.  Today Daddy was taking the girls to Anita's.  When the girls arrived at Anita's, she had a stroller and baby doll waiting for Melonee.  Talk about excited!  Ryan sent me pictures so I could see Melonee's excitement.  Dottie was also happy.  Luckily, I got off a little early.  Anita had to take Matthew to the doctor and left Dottie with Dan.  I met Anita at the walk-in clinic to get Melonee and went back to help Dan with Dottie.  Dottie was pulling Pops chest hair when I got there!  Melonee took off just playing and running as fast as she could.  Dottie just smiles, coos, and watches every move Melonee makes.  Melonee got her new stroller and pushed her baby in it.  Then she got the baby out and started to feed her and burp her...I think she has watched me too long.  We stayed for supper and got the girls ready for bed and headed home.  The girls easily went down!

Thursday was my day off!!  The girls and I just made a day of it.  We took a walk outside.  Mel loves it outside.  Dottie fell asleep as we walked...so I took her inside.  I noticed that Melonee was entertaining herself so I went to start supper and clean the kitchen.  I didn't hear anything for a while...my first clue...Mel ran up to me in the kitchen with a white powder all over her.  I then went to the living area....and there it was...Dottie's formula  powder  all over the couch, chair, piano, and floor!  She must have slobbered all over as well because it was stuck to the floor.  Now I get to sweep, mop and vacuum!  Melonee had no clue what she had done.  She ran to her bedroom and threw all the books in the floor along with her pajamas.  Today seemed like the never ending mess!  Mel will normally help put things back in a place but not today.  Finally she went down for a nap!  Dottie woke up and the rotation never stops!

Friday July 15th!  I go to work.  Ryan gets the girls ready to go to Anita's.  Ryan and I are excited today because we are taking the girls to see Pooh bear.  This is there first movie@  Ryan got off work at lunch.  Our friends, Michael and Mary Strickland called to see if we wanted their swing set for the girls.  So Ryan and Pops went to get it.  That afternoon everyone met at Anita's.  Even Lovey and Papa came to see the girls before we went to see Pooh.  Papa had to go see his heart surgeon for the last time we hope.  Papa is having PVC's.  Renae was already at Anita's playing with Dottie.  We all socialized for a little while and I showed Lovey and Papa where we were going to build our house.

Off to see Pooh Bear!  Pops, Anita, Renae and Matthew went with us.  We sat at he very top so Mel and Dottie could see.  Mel sat and watched the whole movie in Ryan's lap.  Dottie went back and forth between Anita and myself.  the girls did great.  Not one cry or tear!  After the movie, we went to the Chop House to eat supper.  Between a long day, movie and supper the girls were worn out@  We went home and they were out along with Ryan and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment